Sheet Music & Scores
Sheet Music, Scores and Rental Materials are available for purchase directly from my website.
Recording my music?
Send me an email to make sure all legal and sync clearances are in place.
Please Submit All Performances To ASCAP
Send 1 copy of all performance programs to:
ASCAP, Concert Music, 1 Lincoln Plaza, New York, NY 10023
Subscribe to the Musician Mailing List
If you are a musician and want to receive calls for musicians, premiere requests and new music updates, sign up.
RENT PERFORMANCE MATERIALS
This section applies to large scale works (Opera/Orchestra) that require the rental of performance materials.
To rent performance materials simply click the “Rent Materials” button on the page with the piece you want to rent.
All rentals include 1 conductor’s score and all instrumental parts 10×12. If you need extra parts you may photocopy or request them.
Publishing is managed by Synthco Music Publishing (ASCAP).
SCORE RENTAL & PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is by and between SYNTHCO Publishing, hereinafter known as SYNTHCO, and you or your organization hereinafter referred to as The Organization, for the rental of performance materials, hereinafter referred to as The Materials:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Materials supplied herewith are rented for live performances solely by the Organization and only on the dates specified and may not be used for or television broadcast, recording, transcription, synchronization or any other use whatsoever without express advance permission from SYNTHCO. Separate fees are payable for such uses and will be quoted upon request. This agreement grants the Organization the right to make archival recordings of the performances only and does not grant any rights to record this work for any public distribution whatsoever.
2. Public performance rights in non-dramatic works are available through ASCAP and/or their overseas affiliates. It is the responsibility of the party renting the Materials to obtain any necessary performance license(s) from the applicable organization. PUBLIC PERFORMANCE WITHOUT A PERFORMANCE LICENSE IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, even if rental fees have been paid.
3. No arrangements, transcription or alterations of the work for which these Materials are rented may be made without SYNTHCO’s express advance written permission.
4. The Organization is granted permission to make any necessary photocopies of the master set of parts, provided to the Organization in order to facilitate the performance. However, none of the duplicate copies may be retained by the Organization following the performance. All photocopies must be destroyed following the final performance.
5. The rented Materials and any copies made are and at all times shall remain the property of SYNTHCO, and may not be sold, loaned or otherwise distributed or pledged or transferred to any other party by any means for any purpose whatsoever.
6. Cancellation Policy: If performances are cancelled after Materials have been shipped, a cancellation fee of $75 will be due.
7. All shipping charges, including Insurance, are the responsibility of the Organization renting the Materials. Charges for shipment from our library are in addition to rental fees.
8. Markings must be made in pencil only. All markings other than corrections and bowing must be removed prior to return or a removal charge will be imposed.
9. Subject only to paragraph 8, Materials must be returned in the same condition as received, appropriately packed, insured at value stated, and shipped prepaid immediately following the last performance. If any of the Materials are received by SYNTHCO more than 21 days after the final performance, Organization will be charged a non-refundable late fee of $100 and will be charged an additional $150 for each 30 days thereafter for which SYNTHCO has not received all of the Materials.
10. Organization shall be liable for the replacement of all lost, defaced, damaged or destroyed parts of the Materials, regardless of cause, according to the packing slip prepared by SYTNHCO unless exception is taken to the packing slip within five (5) days of receipt.
11. Organization will remit payment for all fees due under the agreement at the time of rental and shall provide SYNTHCO with three (3) copies of the program and one (1) copy of any archival recordings (audio and/or video) made. Archival recording remitted to SYNTHCO must be duplicated in the same medium as the recording master.
12. Organization agrees to provide SYNTHCO or their representative(s) two orchestra seats for each performance of the work, if requested by SYNTHCO.
13. All rights not specifically granted to Organization hereunder are reserved for use.
14. SYNTHCO and Organization each warrant to the other that each has the right to execute this agreement and that the individuals signing below are authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of its respective party. SYNTHCO and Organization further agree that this agreement contains the entire understanding between parties and no alteration or modification of any kind shall be recognized or binding unless in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of each party. Organization may not assign its rights and obligations under this agreement.
15. Any and all claims or disputes between the parties herein arising under, out of or in connection with this agreement, its performance, interpretation, validity or making, shall be determined by arbitration in the City of New York and the State of New York, U.S.A, before a single arbitrator under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or another nationally-known alternative dispute resolution provider (the “ADR Provider”) under the ADR Provider’s then applicable rules, including any rules for expediting proceedings. If the parties cannot agree upon an ADR Provider, the AAA shall be the ADR Provider. The non-prevailing party shall bear the costs of the arbitration proceeding, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Any award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and conclusive and thereon may, if need be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
16. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of
New York, U.S.A.
By downloading, purchasing or renting materials from this site, SYNTHCO and you or your Organization expressly agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document. Please keep a copy of the agreement and your receipt for your records.